I was away a bit last week, and today the coverage I was working on finally started to materialize. I was in Boston for an Assassin’s Creed preview event, and it (unsurprisingly) reinforced my anticipation for the game. I was most surprised at how well Liberation held up, though, since Bloodlines soured me to the whole concept. But a few reservations aside, it was pretty impressive. I would share more thoughts, but I’d run the risk of being redundant with my previews. They’re pretty extensive.
More coverage coming tomorrow, in the form of one interview, possibly two.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 single-player preview
- Assassin’s Creed 3 multiplayer preview
- Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation preview
Whew. And in news:
- I’m kind of curious what Borderlands 2’s other content will be. The first game just had the major packs, if I recall, so it sounds like for B2 they’re aiming for a few big packs and then some smaller content. But what do you add to this in the smaller-scope territory? It can’t be more guns.
- A little taste of the interview coming tomorrow.
- Buy this. It’s on my short-list for GOTY. Seriously.